(Python) Backend Engineer
10th floor, Dreamplex, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-11-29 -> 2018-11-30
- Who we are looking for
- We are looking for team-players who are creative in their approach to problem solving. They take the initiative to explore different ways to resolve an issue, and systematically find the most efficient and effective way to do it.
- Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- As a (Python) Backend Engineer, you should possess the following competencies:
- 2+ year of Python
- 2+ years of RDBMS (MySql or Postgres) development experience
- Django development experience.
- Basic understanding of web technologies such as websocket / RESTful web service
- Understanding OO and TDD principles
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Git or versioning experience
- What you can expect working at Grasshopper
- At Grasshopper, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With more than 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To remain as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
- As (Python) backend engineer in a tech focused company, you will be making some of the most strategic decisions to scale and evolve our platform. To strive in our event-driven and micro services architectures, backend engineers work across all teams and projects and have experience or interest in building robust solutions.
- More than specific programming language knowledge, we value developer that are comfortable learning new technologies and systems, have acute attention to detail, and produce high quality code. We value project ownership and expect backend engineer to hold themselves and other to high bar when working on production systems.
- As part of the Grasshopper tech team, you will:
- improve design and performance of existing applications used in the trading activities.
- implement new exchange connectivity, applications used in the crypto trading activities.
- influence architecture and protocols for future evolutions
- take care of the code base, share knowledge, introduce new ideas: grow the dev culture!