DevOps Engineer (Python, System Admin)
Somerset Chancellor Rourt, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-11-23 -> 2018-11-24
- Required Skills:
- Automation geek: you don't like to do the same task twice manually
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong Python skills and shell scripting experience are required
- Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and on a team
- Ability to debug and analyze problems quickly
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- Ability to multitask and retain a high attention to detail
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing
- Working knowledge with Docker and using Docker container clusters in production (such as ECS/Kubernetes)
- Strong background in Cloud Computing (AWS preferred). Understanding of large scale AWS security architecture.
- About you
- You are a talented and passion driven individual who values working in a fast-growing environment, delivering high quality client-oriented services and collaborating with your peers.
- You are a motivated, detailed oriented, have technical skills and energetic person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic small-team environment. You learn quickly and are passionate about helping others.
- You desire to be part of a fast-growing company and contribute to the mission of building the tool of choice of ambitious companies that everyday strive to enhance their daily recruitment operations.
- You are oriented to grow and so are we: our customer base in the past 6 months have been growing significantly and are poised to even more growing by the end of 2018.
- About Vincere
- Vincere.io is a SaaS cloud recruitment tool empowering the executive search and staffing agencies to recruit the best talent in 50+ countries spread across 5 continents. We have been voted as the no.1 front runner technology in the category of ATS software in 2018 which is conducted by Gartner thru Software Advice. This is a flattering testament from our loyal customers around the globe !
- At Vincere we are passionate about what we do. As you are equally driven we are so we are looking forward to meet you to join us on this journey of rapid expansion.
- Proactively monitor and review application performance
- Handle on-call and emergency support
- Work with DevOps team to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by DevOps team
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.