AI Engineer (Python/C++/ C#) upto $3000
Cinnamon AI Labs
Ton Duc Thang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-11-10 -> 2018-11-11
- [Junior Levels]
- • Skills with Python, C++ or other programming languages, as well as with R, MATLAB or similar scripting languages.
- • Ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms.
- • Have experiences with deep learning packages (Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, Theano).
- • Background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised analyst, in particular, discriminative methods.
- • An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity.
- • Programming skills sufficient to extract, transform, and clean large (multi-TB) data sets in a Unix/Linux environment.
- • Apply machine learning, algorithms to resolve project challenge.
- [Senior Levels]
- • In-depth expertise in deep learning, statistical machine learning, computer vision, and algorithms.
- • Theory and practice of Design of Experiments and statistical analysis of results.
- • Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural
- concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- • Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies.
- • Familiar with theories and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining.
- • Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- • Experience in reinforcement learning, time series (recurrent neural networks), generative models, and computer graphics is a plus.
- • Passionate to build a great product.
- The position will work closely to architect efficient APIs and data pipelines around our predictive. This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to enjoy R&D and be challenged and grow in the field of AI-First software and product development. Along the way, this role will contribute to game-changing products for the multi-trillion-dollar industries.
- *Responsibilities and Performance Objectives:
- • Analysing problem to solve by working closely with system engineers, data analyst and clients. The output is the Solution Proposal.
- • Analysing data received to deeply understand the problem and visualize solutions for production projects. The output is the Specs Document.
- • Pre-processing and generating data if needed.
- • Quickly build, evaluate, adjust and deploy highly effective, based on focused problem and solution concept.
- • Working closely with system engineer to connect modules to the whole system.