Tester Software Development Engineer
Bridgetek Viet Nam
Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-10-30 -> 2018-10-31
- Candidate profile:
- Embedded systems and PC application developer, with skills, knowledge and experience in software development, verification and testing for quality assurance.
- Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- More than 3 years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, GUI programming, and/or Microsoft/Linux/iOS/Android application programming.
- Advanced to expert programming skills in Java and/or C/C++, C#, Python and/or other programming languages.
- Working experience from specification to completed products.
- Good domain experience in one or more areas of USB host and device, communication and networking technologies, SD memory, and/or RTOS BSP.
- Embedded development and interfacing and communication with Windows, Linus, Androidm MacOS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g. USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etc)
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and analyser equipment.
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes.
- CMMI certification is a plus
- Candidates with deep experience may be considered for senior positions.
- Reporting to:
- Software Engineering Team Leader
- Key responsibilities:
- Undertake integration and system testing.
- Creation of software integration and system test plan and test case/scenario identification.
- Implementation of test cases, applications, drivers, and stubs.
- Undertake Jenkins automation for automated test builds and regression runs.
- Software configuration management and version control using SVN.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers.
- Additional responsibilities:
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business. As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.