Software Development Engineer
Bridgetek Viet Nam
Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-10-30 -> 2018-10-31
- Candidate profile:
- Embedded systems developer, with skills, knowledge and experience in BSPs and OS porting, toolchain porting, Eclipse IDE extension and/or graphics application programming.
- Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- More than years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, Eclips IDE plug-in, Qt programming or graphics programming.
- Advanced to expert programming skills in Java and/or C/C++ and Python or other programming languages.
- Working experience from specification to completed products.
- Good domain experience in one or more areas of communication and networking technologies and/or GNU toolchain porting, RTOS BSP porting.
- Embedded development and interfacing and communication with Windows, Linus, Android, MacOS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g.USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etic)
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and analyser equipment.
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing.
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes.
- Candidates with deep experience may be considered for senior positions.
- Reporting to:
- Software Engineering Team Leader
- Key responsibilities:
- Undertake RTOS BSP implementation and porting.
- Undertake Qt programming and software framework implementation
- Undertake Eclipse IDE plug-in implementation and CDT extension
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customer
- Additional responsibilities:
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.