Staff/Senior SW Development Engineer
Bridgetek Viet Nam
Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-10-30 -> 2018-10-31
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- 5-8 years or above experience in the area of web front end and back end application development
- Must have completed at least 5 SDLCs. Projects must have achieved release to both B2C and B2B customers with scale to support 100~1M users, including mobile users.
- Proficient in using C/C++, OOA/D and design patterns
- Back-End API design and development based on
- Knowledge in SSL/OAuth, AWS, Azure and Google Firebase platforms and IoT platforms is advantageous and preferred
- Able to rapidly prototype and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Knowledge of Linux based OS, development tools and testing tools is assumed
- Able to work with uncertainty and changing specifications
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active, collaborative, and consultative team player.
- : Product Development
- Reporting to:
- Solution Architect
- Job Purpose
- : Full-stack application development
- Key responsibilities
- Perform full-stack web application development for Bridgetek’s family of products. Bridgetek’s family of products spans silicon chips, modules and full product solutions. The key responsibilities of the developer are to support front-end and back-end web application development which are desktop and mobile friendly and that support Bridgetek’s product based solutions.
- Additional responsibilities:
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.