Back-end Dev (Python, NodeJS, Database)
173A Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-10-30 -> 2018-10-31
- Minimum requirements:
- - A degree in relevant fields.
- - Proficiency in a programming language for back-end development such as Python or NodeJS.
- - Experience with web services and API integration.
- - Strong experience in relational database design.
- - Experience in cloud-based deployment (GCE, AWS).
- Preffered experience:
- - Experience as a server administrator.
- - Experience with non-relational database design.
- - Real world experience in taking a commercial system from conception to launch.
- - Automated back end testing (of database, API, server).
- The Back End Developer is responsible for building back end applications to support the company’s wide range of services and products:
- - IoT devices.
- - Data collection and analytics.
- - Video/Audio streaming
- - VoIP calls and messaging
- The Back End Developer is also expected to work closely with DevOps to ensure that their applications run and integrate well with other part of the system.