Ho Chi Minh
2016-02-05 -> 2016-05-04
- • Good logic and process understanding (mathematics skills certainly a plus)
- • Good reading/writing English skills compulsory; English or French speaking skills a significant plus
- • Some notions of C / C++ and generally object orientation are a significant plus
- • Good organization and time management skills
- • Good reporting skills
- • Good independency and team oriented initiatives
- • Excellent troubleshooting and detail-oriented skills
- • QA Experience is a plus
- • Excellent responsibility and commitment
- Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio which offers a wide choice of job opportunities, to challenge your expertise, innovation skills and team work? You’ve found the right place!
- At Gameloft Saigon 2 Studio, you will join the group of young and talented people to build up our QA automation system that supports all Gameloft members around the world.
- As an QA Engineer, you will be responsible for produce ("Lua") scripts in order to implement QA procedures; support the development of a language extension for an automation system.
- • Responsible for the production, maintenance and upgrades of Lua scripts aiming at instructing a QA automation system
- • Review feedbacks after each script (some of which potentially automated) and whenever possible complete and/or fix related issues
- • Act in coordination and prioritization agreement with the team developing a QA automation system at a different site
- • Possibly provide suggestion or direct help on the development of an ongoing tool extending the existing scripting language along with providing a visual interface (dev based on a different site)
- • Coordinate and act with initiative on the maintenance and upgrade of scripts upon every QA procedure list
- • Make sure to maintain and keep up to date with all dependencies and changes of the QA automation system