California Fitness And Yoga Centers
Ho Chi Minh
$600 - $1000
2016-04-28 -> 2016-04-30
- - BA/BS degree in Statistics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or related quantitative discipline.
- - At least 4 years of working experiencewith analytical and quantitative problem solving
- - Experience with Digital Advertising, and interest in search engines, recommendation systems, or social networks is a plus
- - Proven expertise in data modeling, predictive analytics, background in consumer internet products and deep knowledge of engagement measures and drivers
- - Passion for surfacing the insights from large data sets and building a data-driven narrative, endless ideas about how to leverage unique data set
- - Strong experience with applied statistics (especially experimentation) and defining key business metrics
- - Experience working with large amounts of real data with SQL, R or other statistical packages
- - Experience working with at least one scripting language such as Python
- - Experience with data visualization tools or packages
- - Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- - Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, relatively unstructured work environment
- - Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- - Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
- - Partner with business analysts, product managers, and communication experts to ask the right questions, and use statistical analysis and data mining techniques to answer them.
- - Leverage data from a myriad of areas including digital advertising, predictive modeling, attribution modeling behavior within our application; quality information across the provider spectrum; and data from dozens of other sources to drive actionable insights.
- - Analyze trends and user behaviors, formulating and automating success metrics.
- REPORTS TO: CEO
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
- - Conduct statistical analyses to drive insights and strategic recommendations on product usage and user growth/retention
- - Develop models and metrics to track key engagement measures
- - Design and analyze experiments to test new growth campaigns
- - Automating models and metrics that track product performance
- - Communicate insights to key stakeholders, which include technical and non-technical audiences
- - Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- - Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- - Identify, analyze, and interpret insights, trends or patterns in complex data sets
- - Locate and define new process improvement opportunities