Senior Quality Control
VinID (Member of VinGroup)
Không xác định
2018-09-29 -> 2018-09-30
- Requirements :
- - Diploma/Degree qualified or relevant professional qualification and testing (manual/automated) experience
- - Good understanding of database concepts, e.g. SQL
- - Experience in manual testing and test automation for web applications
- - Experience using JIRA
- - Excellent technical, organizational, analytical and documentation skills
- - Proven problem solving skill and able to think about possible issues
- - Ability to be flexible and assist in other areas where needed
- - Understanding of defect lifecycle and development lifecycle
- ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ABILITIES
- - Good communication skills– able to explain technical concepts to business users
- - Sound computer knowledge, general understanding of computer hardware and software.
- As a Quality Control Engineer you will be responsible for developing automated testing frameworks, identifying and analyzing defects, producing test scripts, carrying out regression testing, and documenting findings in VinID‘s product.
- Essential Job Functions:
- - Identifying, analyzing and evaluating technology deficiencies in existing systems including client software and data management system.
- - Preparing, updating and maintaining relevant test documentation, including test scripts, diagrams and examples where appropriate in accordance with testing procedures and quality accredited standards
- - Testing, identifying and coordinating re-test of deficiencies and issues via JIRA as workflow actions.
- - Perform software validation, completing the test script and documenting the evidence of testing to ensure the software is acceptable as per specifications
- - Undertaking automated testing where applicable using automated test software applications to test the existing system and software, and documenting the test results in related reports and documentation.
- - Building and configuring both the client software and data management system as per the provided software order form
- - Assisting other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- - Collaborating with other business users to create and update relevant documentation
- - Carrying out other tasks as agreed with the Quality Control Manager.