Research Engineer (NLP) - Python, Java
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-09-28 -> 2018-09-29
- • Strong programming skills in both scripting and object oriented languages (e.g. Python, Java, ...)
- • Solid understanding of machine learning and/or natural language processing techniques. Knowledge of deep learning is a plus
- • Practical experience with NLP / ML toolkits and frameworks is a plus
- • Pick up new technology or new concepts fast, excellent problem solving skill
- • Able to communicate reasonably well in written and spoken English
- • Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related. Would be a plus if you have had past research experience.
- • At least 1- 5 years of working experience
- • Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision
- • Willingness to learn and apply to ideas
- • Good process management and excellent follow-through.
- • Work productively even under pressure
- • Possess good work ethic and attitude
- You will work closely with our cross-country teams of researchers and engineers located regionally to learn about our research efforts and translate some of research ideas and raw technologies into prototypes and working systems. You are also encouraged to think and come up with pragmatic solutions to solve some of the challenging problems that we face. Translation of technologies, developing ideas and technologies and extending or optimizing our existing systems to overcome bottleneck will be your key focus.
- Key Responsibilities
- • Work as part of our research and prototyping (R&P) team to solve challenging engineering tasks specifically relating to Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text mining
- • Collaborate with other teams to transform technologies, research work into prototypes or customer products
- • Work with other members to integrate research deliverables into existing systems
- • Evaluate and identify new technologies for prototyping
- • Evaluate feedback and challenging issues gathered by the business and technical teams and transform them into tractable problems to resolve.
- • Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.