Senior AI Engineer (Java/Python/C++)
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-09-27 -> 2018-09-28
- Strong background with traditional Machine Learning techniques (e.g. ANN, SVM, PCA/LDA, etc.) and Deep Learning.
- Experience with Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing is a big advantage.
- Experience with optimizing and deploying algorithms on mobile or web is a big advantage.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Good problem solving, teamwork, time management, and communication skills.
- Good programming skills in one or more languages, especially C++, Java, Python, R.
- Good knowledge of databases. Experience with MySQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and HBase is an advantage.
- Experience with software development on Linux.
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field is an advantage.
- Develop algorithms and improve existing ones for Company various data products (which are employed on multiple platforms: Desktop website, Mobile website and Android & iOS mobile apps). Potential projects include improving/implementing the following systems:
- AI-powered KYC (Know Your Customer) - automate the validation process of identity verification and information extraction by investigating advanced algorithms in face recognition, scene text understanding, and NLP.
- Counterfeit detection system - to automatically classify counterfeit identity documents (e.g. passport, national ID, driving license), based on document attributes, textual and visual cues.
- Product tagging and search engine - Our task is to improve current system by applying advanced techniques in fine-grained object detection and recognition, large-scale visual attributes search.
- Decentralized A.I. - work on building up a dream of truly intelligent autonomous organizations by leveraging A.I. and Blockchain to unlock decentralized sustainability and infinite possibilities.
- Work with our Research team to innovate and develop new algorithms with the target of submitting papers to top conferences in Computer Science (e.g. CVPR, ICCV, ICRA, ECCV, etc.).
- Work with AI engineers through all stages of the algorithm development process and deploy developed algorithms in production.