Senior/ Experienced Data Engineer
Không xác định
2018-09-03 -> 2018-09-04
- Basic Qualifications
- 1. BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- 2. Very solid experience of Big Data Tools and Software amd Libraries
- 3. Extended experience of software development (Python, Scala)
- 4. Extended experience in Jupyter ecosystem
- 5. Experience running SQL in different flavours (Spark, Cassandra, RDBMS)
- 6. Experience monitoring and tuning big data applications and services
- 7. Experience with distributed computing (Spark, Dask, TF)
- 8. Experience with Spark
- 9. Experience with Tensorflow
- 10. Experience with Concourse is a plus
- 11. Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Teko is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Data engineer.
- - This position is responsible for designing and implementing cluster computing data systems.
- - You'll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- 1. Collaborate with multiple teams and build Spark and Storage clusters.
- 2. Build automation to install, manage & operate Spark, Redis, Cassandra, ELK, Prometheus, Minio, Kafka.
- 3. Manage, backup and monitor Storage services and filesystems like S3, Cassandra and Redis Tables, and object
- stores for data analytics
- 4. Understand, debug and patch big data files and objects in multiple formats (Parquet, HDF, Arrow)
- 5. Build, maintain and deploy data science frameworks
- 6. Automate ETL pipelines and ML workflow.