DevOps System Engineer ( Linux )
Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-08-24 -> 2018-08-25
- Have good Linux knowledge and experience managing large number of linux servers, applications.
- Have basic TCP/IP background, especially on Linux environment.
- Experience setting up, using and customizing system services/applications: iptables, OpenVPN, Cacti, Nagios (check_mk)
- Understand the process of build/deploy/manage/monitor various server softwares for web technology: Nginx, Haproxy, PHP, Java, Redis/memcached, MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL
- Know at least one scripting language: Bash/Python/Lua.
- Ability to troubleshoot common Linux application errors.
- Have sense of application/server monitoring and responsibility for any kind of system incident.
- Ability to learn new technology to adapt to day-to-day change of business requirement.
- Have experience DevOps tool:
- - Gitlab CI/CD
- - Jenkins
- - Sonar
- - Docker container
- - Pipeline
- - Kubernetes + GCP
- Strong use of Shell scripting languages including BASH for Linux and Mac platforms and PowerShell for Windows system
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with basic cloud networking (AWS VPC/Subnets/Routing Tables/Security Groups or equivalent)
- Installing and configuring operating systems (Linux-based), services and applications required for advertising platforms.
- Monitoring and maintaining system hardware and networks.
- Face-to-face or over the messenger, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting the rollout of new applications.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- When needed meet clients and work with 3rd parties
- Follow the company processes