QA Automation Engineer (above 14m VND)
Emotiv Technology Vietnam
Không xác định
2018-08-24 -> 2018-08-25
- Experience with both Windows and Mac;
- Experience with Jenkins build system;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- 4+ years of automation testing with a focus on backend testing and data experience a must;
- Experience in scripting/object oriented languages for automation (C++, Python, Java);
- Experience with big data technologies;
- Experience testing REST APIs;
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Comfortable with short release cycles;
- Experience writing clear and concise bug reports, test plans, test cases, and e-mails;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Web automation test using Selenium framework.
- Company Overview
- is on a mission to vastly improve our understanding of the human brain and to develop a platform for researchers, developers, and consumers around the world to be part of a global innovation task force. EMOTIV leads the field of mobile EEG technology and our technology has been validated and included in over 4,000 publications. We believe in the power of the human brain and our ability to tap into its potential to open up new possibilities for improving performance, health and ultimately, prevent disease. We are combining machine learning and huge brain data sets to accelerate brain research globally and to make a long term, positive impact on the world.
- QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- EMOTIV is seeking a full time QA Automation Engineer with a strong background in testing and development to write automation scripts and engage in process improvement. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will work closely with our development teams to assure the quality of the software, products & services across desktop, web & mobile platforms. This position requires strong technical and analytical skills to understand the data model/s and automate, interpret, and build an automation framework for consistent and repeatable testing. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical QA professional and highly adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the Product and Software Engineering teams.
- Proven automation skills are a must!
- You will be responsible for ensuring quality of the software application through multi-browser, multi-device testing. You’ll also work directly with our QA team to build and enhance our test automation framework and will work directly with the engineering team to keep giving our customers a great product experience;
- Work closely with the team of QA Engineers, Product Management, and Development to test new features as they're being developed;
- Reproduce bugs and other issues and uncover problems and/or defects before releases. Proactively write tests to cover problems found after release;
- Write test documentation: test plans, test cases;
- Test user interactions and usability of the application to identify bugs and usability issues;
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing including mobile devices;
- Written communication of software defects in a clear and concise manner and verify issues are resolved;
- Advocate for testability during the design process, allowing for better automation;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver a high quality products & services;
- Work with your peers’ to train and facilitate the review of new/upcoming releases;
- Work with developers and product managers to help clarify requirements and identify functional and UX problems;
- Identify and create detailed test cases for manual and automated execution.