Firmware Engineer ( C Language, Python)
Emotiv Technology Vietnam
Không xác định
2018-08-21 -> 2018-08-22
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in electronics engineering or computer science or related field
- 3+ years of industrial experience in firmware development in C, C++.
- Keen to be involved in development from concept to production.
- Knowledge of microcontroller-based firmware design and development
- Experience with USB, BLE for data transmission.
- Experience using Inertial Motion Units.
- Experience in working with device driver and associated hardware such as timers, DMA, A/D converter, comparator, UART, I2C, SPI, or LCD
- Ability to read circuit design/schematics
- Ability to operate an oscilloscope
- Enthusiasm for getting your hands dirty with hardware
- The following will be looked upon favourably:
- Experience with EEG or bio-impedance data gathering systems.
- Experienced debugger and comfortable reading datasheets and schematics.
- Signal processing programming with MATLAB
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with dsPIC and nRF microcontrollers.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- EMOTIV is seeking a full time Firmware Engineer. EMOTIV is seeking a motivated engineer that is interested in developing cutting edge products that support our BCI activities.
- The EMOTIV firmware team in Hanoi will collaborate with the EMOTIV team in Sydney to develop our new products and maintain our existing product range. The new member of the team needs to be able to understand datasheets and schematics and use this information in their software design.
- In this position, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and debugging firmware in current and future EMOTIV hardware. This requires a good understanding of C / C++ and programming techniques as well as bluetooth low energy transmission protocols. You will engage in team collaborations and have the ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment to meet your goals. You may also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- 80% Developing firmware for our next generation of products.
- 20% Maintaining of existing firmware database.