02 Backend developer (Python/Nodejs)
800 - 1,500 USD
2018-08-11 -> 2018-08-12
- Have good knowledge of Python and/or NodeJS
- Have good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
- Experience in Linux operating system (recommended)
- Experience in Git version control (recommended)
- Good in English skills (reading skill is a must)
- Midas Protocol is looking for talented backend engineers to join our Backend/Core team. Upon joining our team, you will help design, develop and maintain core components of Midas Protocol, which later will be used by millions of users worldwide.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Create robust, scalable and high quality backend infrastructure
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule