Senior Data Scientist (Up to $2.000)
Ho Chi Minh
700 - 2,000 USD
2018-07-19 -> 2018-07-20
- Bachelor/Master in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other Quantitative fields.
- 2+ years of Machine Learning and NLP experience.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Boosting, Deep learning.
- We’re currently using Python for most of machine learning project at Tiki. So we expect you to have experience with Python and related data science libraries, such as: scikit-learn, xgboost, keras, tensorflow, …
- Experience with developing end-to-end machine learning system is a huge plus.
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to execute with minimal supervision.
- Artificial Intelligent is all the hype nowadays, and already finds its application in many fields, that’s all so true in e-commerce. At Tiki we’re constantly researching and trying out new ideas that utilize the power of AI to improve our customer’s experience. As a data scientist, you will have a chance to solve and automatize many interesting problems in e-commerce.
- So, here is 3 reason why you should join us:
- Great projects: You will have a chance to build machine learning models that will deliver huge impact on Tiki (Recommender system, Sentiment analysis, Learning to rank, Natural language processing, …).
- Cutting-edged technology: At Tiki, we’re restlessly exploring new technology and experimenting with state-of-the-art machine learning models to improve product’s quality.
- Good teammates: We are both supportive and open-minded. New ideas for improvement are always welcomed.
- WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with other teams to outline problems that can be solved/optimized with machine learning algorithms.
- Define metrics to evaluate the outcome of your introduced solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain highly scalable machine learning systems.
- Deliver high quality, efficient, well-tested code.
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to development team, evaluate and recommend software tools.
- Work with back-end team to project, plan and design systems infrastructure to meet application needs.