Software Development Engineer
Bridgetek Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh
2018-07-18 -> 2018-07-19
- Candidate profile:
- Embedded systems developer, with skills, knowledge and experience in BSPs and OS porting, toolchain porting, Eclipse IDE extension and/or graphics application programming.
- Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- More than years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, Eclips IDE plug-in, Qt programming or graphics programming.
- Advanced to expert programming skills in Java and/or C/C++ and Python or other programming languages.
- Working experience from specification to completed products.
- Good domain experience in one or more areas of communication and networking technologies and/or GNU toolchain porting, RTOS BSP porting.
- Embedded development and interfacing and communication with Windows, Linus, Android, MacOS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g.USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etic)
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and analyser equipment.
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing.
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes.
- Candidates with deep experience may be considered for senior positions.
- Reporting to:
- Software Engineering Team Leader
- Key responsibilities:
- Undertake RTOS BSP implementation and porting.
- Undertake Qt programming and software framework implementation
- Undertake Eclipse IDE plug-in implementation and CDT extension
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers