LINE Vietnam Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh
2018-07-18 -> 2018-07-19
- Understand TCP/IP, Network flow and application protocols.
- Basic knowledge of local privacy regulations, such as Personal Information Protection Act.
- Capability to work with engineering and non-engineering stakeholders globally.
- Familiar with security practices and designs, such as access control, encryption, identification and secure development.
- Mobile and Web application security knowledge.
- Communication in English.
- 3+ years related experience
- It’s a plus if you:
- Basic knowledge of ISO 27001 or similar information security framework.
- Work experience in corporate security implementation.
- Basic programming skill in python or Java.
- CISA, CISSP or related qualifications.
- Work experience in incident response.
- Network operation knowledge, such as CCNA.
- Communication in Japanese or Korean.
- We are looking for Infrastructure security engineers who are active in a wide range with emphasis on expansion and automation of infrastructure and process security measures.
- Designs, builds and operates a secure infrastructure.
- Conduct research in various fields related to security and implement it as the latest technology and architecture on many platforms such as mobile and cloud.
- Implement measures to protect various clients and servers.
- Contribute to the security of LINE services by continually improving the authentication and connection methods for infrastructure.