Data Analyst – Mysql, Python | Data Analyst
Ho Chi Minh
$500 - $1000
2016-04-25 -> 2016-04-27
- What you need for this position:
- • Have excellent knowledge of MySQL and DB practices.
- • Have strong knowledge of Python.
- • Know how to interact with the systems that are used in professional software development: JIRA, Git.
- • Excellent written and spoken technical English.
- • Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills when working with the team.
- • Have plenty of experience with Python.
- • Extensive experience of DB technology with MySQL.
- • Development experience in Linux system environments.
- • In-depth debugging skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems
- • Ability to interface with third-party API service providers.
- • Ability to quickly master new technologies and push the envelope for performance and reliability.
- • Strong analytical and problem solving skills with in-depth debugging skills.
- • Experience with GIS, mapping or any other location systems a bonus.
- • Ability to work in small collaborative teams and a great passion for working in Agile development process environments.
- • At least 3 years of relevant experience and a BSc degree in computer science or equivalent.
- What you'll be doing
- • Writing scripts to automate the report generation process using Python.
- • Generating graphical reports to be presented internally or to be used by our customers.
- • Doing ad-hoc queries to investigate anomalous data.
- • Developing Real Time Response web applications that retrieve data from the DB in real-time and display it on the web.
- • Collaborating closely with the product management team to define and design features.