Machine Learning Dev (Python, C++, Go)
Ho Chi Minh
3,500 - 5,500 USD
2018-07-12 -> 2018-07-13
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- In-depth understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals;
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python or C++;
- Machine learning algorithms such as clustering, classification algorithms and data processing tools such as tensorflow, scikit;
- Skills below are optional but preferable:
- Hands-on experience in distributed data platforms and processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce;
- Hands-on experience in Linux development environments and Shell Scripting.
- This job is based in Singapore and opens for both graduate freshers and junior candidates.
- We are a group of scientists and engineers who use our technologies to solve real world problems. We understand datas and products. We live with data, collecting, analysing and using data, help user to find their favourite items, detect patterns and mining interesting results. We stand on the wave of AI revolution, using latest techniques to build products. This is a position that need continuously study and problem solving.
- Analyse data from various sources, find patterns and provide solutions;
- Write high-quality, clean, elegant, and resuable code; build common libraries;
- Build high performance, high availability, scalability, and easy to maintain services;
- Communicate with other team, deep understand data from different sources and product architecture, optimise the data process pipeline;
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed.