Saigon South International School
Ho Chi Minh
2016-04-23 -> 2016-04-25
- Have a good working knowledge of:
- Database programming (SQL, E/R diagrams, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle)
- Web application development (PHP, JSP, Python, Ruby, Django, WordPress, Drupal)
- Desktop application development (Python)
- Source control software (Git)
- Software deployment
- Web application stacks (LAMP, LEMP)
- The Programmer must have a good understanding of the components of computer programming, the ability to troubleshoot problems, and develop and maintain applications.
- The responsibilities of the programmer include:
- 1. Development and maintenance of custom applications or modules for SSIS, including documentation about their usage and administration.
- 2. Users support of developed applications.
- 3. Keep abreast of developments in technology having impact on the above duties and the use of technology at SSIS.
- 4. Undergo training to improve his skill base.
- 5. Work with the technology manager to establish goals and objectives to improve the quality of service provided.
- 6. Attend technology department meetings when requested.
- 7. Carry out any other duties as assigned by the ICT Director.