DevOps Engineer(Back-end)- Python, Linux
Up to 1500$
2018-06-15 -> 2018-06-16
- Have at least 01 years of experience working/deploying config management/ deployment tools such as Puppet/ Chef/ Ansible/ SaltStack or monitoring systems such as Icinga/ Nagios/ Zabbix/ Cacti. Prefer candidates with experience in deploying and customizing these systems.
- Have experience of 1 year working/developing systems/modules for data acquisition and processing on server-side or modules for code deployment.
- Prioritize using scripting language (Python or Perl). Understand data structures and data storage systems.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge and experience on the front-end Web.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and source code/ version management tool (Git/ SVN). Ability to self-study, good language/ library/ API research.
- Have experience/ basic knowledge of Network and monitoring systems.
- Implement and support the monitoring systems that company implements
- Customize development of new features of the surveillance system required by the project, customer
- Research, develop tools to implement large-scale projects
- Research and evaluation of commercial surveillance software, open software as required by the project, customers.