Senior DevOps Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2018-06-14 -> 2018-06-15
- Strong experience in running and scaling CI/CD system
- Strong experience in setting up and managing artifact repository manager (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Strong experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Support maintenance and backup of stateful workloads for Relational Database (MySQL, SQL server) and NoSQL
- Experience in web servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Microsoft IIS)
- Have knowledge and working experience on Linux
- Understanding of DNS, proxy (Nginx, Apache), TLS and network fundamentals
- Perform end-to-end administration of AWS EC2 instances, deployments, provision infrastructures
- Have a DevOps knowledge and mindset
- Nice to have/plus:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer/SysOps/DevOps
- Have working experience in containerization technology (Docker) and Container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes) for building, deploying and debugging containers
- Have working experience in configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Support multiple build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, npm, Webpack, MSBuild)
- Manage all AWS provisioning as Infrastructure as Code via Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with log management (ELK, Graylog)
- Experience configuring static and dynamic analysis tools (SonarQube, Istanbul)
- The Brilliant Career You Love
- Are you passionate about Innovative Software Development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
- Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
- Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People Development?
- If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
- Your key responsibilities:
- To be part of “DevOps” strategy of the leading provider of software and services to the global financial services industry
- Be responsible for end-to-end service packaging and deployment pipeline scripting for complex business information systems
- Support rapid re-configuration and secure deployment to different environments
- Solve software challenges by building robust applications, in-house tools for software configuration management, on top of writing code
- Be responsible for designing, building and running systems that make software engineering faster, better and safer
- Maintain the continual availability of business information systems, and the maintenance, lifecycle management, support, monitoring, incident remediation, automation and continuous improvement of those systems