Technical Artist (Unity Engines)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-06-11 -> 2018-06-12
- Game engine experience, e.g. unreal, unity.
- Understanding of physically based rendering (PBR), lighting and shading.
- Experience with middleware such as SpeedTree, Simplygon, FaceFX, Allegorithmic Substance, etc. is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- English skills is a plus
- Good knowledge of Maya or 3D Studio max.
- Basic / intermediate knowledge of 3d studio max script, mel or python.
- General ms windows and it troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of revision control systems, such as perforce.
- Independent, pro-active, showing initiative.
- Bonus points:
- Dos batch programming or windows powershell.
- Networking knowledge (e.g. windows, tcp/ip).
- Shipped a game as technical artist.
- Rigging and animation knowledge.
- day-to-day support of our art teams, inside and outside the 3d application.
- creation of basic automation scripts, small tools inside and outside the 3d application.
- installation and troubleshooting of art software, plugins and scripts.
- supporting producers and team leaders in planning deployment of tools.
- train art teams in use of specific tools and best practices.