Senior Software Engineer / Architect
Ho Chi Minh
2018-06-07 -> 2018-06-08
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- You write well-structured and tested code
- You can empathize with the hard situations our customers face every day
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies
- Background in Data Science, AI, or distributed systems is a plus
- Previous management experience preferred
- The Vision
- Law enforcement agencies across the world spend hundreds of millions of dollars annually on ensuring that their organizations maintain high professional standards and follow proper procedures and protocols. These policies and standards save lives, and it is essential to the health of a high performing police agency.
- Unfortunately even the largest agencies can review only a small percentage of information every month. It costs a lot of time, labor, and resources that could otherwise be out there fighting crime. There simply is too much data, but you can help change that.
- Your Impact
- Are you enticed by the challenge of building a dynamic evidence management experience in the cloud? Excited by the promise of Machine Learning? Do you have a keen design sense and talent for information-rich user experiences?
- We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer/Architect to launch a brand new Compliance and Data Analytics product.
- You will build a cloud product to help agencies meld officer statistics, video camera information, police reports, and hundreds of other information signals into a data and analytics platform that will help police agencies better manage their organizations.
- You love AI and want to get involved in making it a reality.
- You are passionate about Data Science and are interested in scaling multi-petabyte systems for batch and near-real-time analytics.
- You want to work with customers around the world in to design and integrate user research into your product (Some travel may be required).
- Our teams work in an agile environment - with the latest processes and technology. Our squad model gives your team full autonomy to solve business problems as it sees fit. We often deliver software improvements worldwide every day.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work closely with some of the top AI and Machine Learning researchers and engineers in Vietnam to:
- Design and build a petabyte-scale data analytics system which integrates machine learning models to help speed review and decision-making
- Deliver breathtaking UI
- Own product vision and solving this unique business problem for Axon's global customer base