Software Engineer (C, Java, Python)
Ampere Computing Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh
2018-06-07 -> 2018-06-08
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding on CPU-base architecture
- Software skill in C.
- Have some basic working knowledge of RS-232, SPI, I2C, EPROM, SRAM, Flash Memory, etc…
- Some experience in Microcontroller/Embedded System Programming is desirable.
- Good Debugging Skills
- Good written and communication skill in English and Vietnamese
- Additional skills:
- Any of the following is desirable but not required:
- U-Boot and embedded Linux Programming.
- TCL or Python.
- Knowledge of or working experience on PCIE/USB/SATA/SDIO interfaces.
- IXIA, Leroy PCIE, SATA and USB Test equipment.
- Ethernet and TCP/IP related protocols.
- Working on Software for validation platform to run post-silicon validation tests on Ampere processors based DUT systems for 24/7. Platform will support run and capture log all standalone application test for ARM processor and industry bus interface such as RS-232, SATA, PCIE, DDR, USB, Ethernet, etc...
- Working on Software on CentOS (or Ubuntu) systems based on production server processor (x86) support features as follow:
- Enumerating the new DUT system.
- Monitoring the healthiness of DUT systems
- Controlling DUT system accessibility
- Processing inquiry of DUT availability from test users.
- Locking/releasing DUT systems
- Provide access method to test users with locked DUT system information
- Notifying the rack maintainer, test users when DUT system in fault state or required attention from maintainer
- Enumeration Test Process.
- Control Test Process.
- Monitor Test Process.
- Log Test Process.
- Control test instruments need for validation test.
- Working closely with Validation Engineering for requirements need implement on platform to support run validation tests.