Data Extraction Engineer [$2000-$3000]
Navigos Search’s Client
2016-04-20 -> 2016-04-22
- • Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- • Experience in developing large scale distributed software systems and/or data science.
- • Web crawling and/or scraping skills with or without a framework.
- • Experience in data cleansing, curation, parsing, integration, semantic mapping, and editing.
- • Proficiency in high level language such as Java, Scala, R or Python.
- • Strong knowledge of Linux / UNIX systems.
- • Knowledge of machine learning concepts and NLP techniques.
- • Experience in working with big data technologies Spark, MapReduce, NoSQL databases.
- • Experience with AWS infrastructure.
- • Basic understanding of statistics.
- We are looking for a data-driven problem solver who can automatically discover and extract information from multiple data sources. You'll work to recognize patterns and productize your solutions and techniques for integration into our products and our processes. You will have a high degree of authority and autonomy, be capable of managing multiple high-priority tasks in a timely manner, and collaborate across the business. A successful data extraction engineer needs to be innovative, detail-oriented, team-focused, strategic and effective in new and changing environments.