Back-end Developers (Java/GoLang/Python)
800 - 1,000 USD
2018-06-01 -> 2018-06-02
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Passionate about programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- Solid computer science knowledge, mostly on data structures and algorithms, operating system, networks, databases and security
- Experience with one or more commonly used backend languages (Java/GoLang/Python), hands-on experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Unix-like environments
- What we do:
- Utilize the elite sources of IT as well as manpower to deal with daily and long-lasting issues in building smart cities, locally and globally, in outstandingly innovative ways and legally well-supported solutions
- Our latest product is iParking, the first and only App in Vietnam that offers automatic parking, already launched in four districts of Hanoi
- What you do:
- Design, develop and further extend a highly concurrent and scalable backend system aiming to handle the car parking demand of the whole city
- Operate and scale the system while maintaining high availability, consistency and reliability by applying state-of-the-art architectural patterns and techniques like microservices architecture, database sharding and replication
- Opportunity to work with and gain more experience on new and exciting up-and-coming technologies like Golang, gRPC, etcd and RocksDB
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of iParking’s codebase, constantly optimize the system, diagnose and fix problems, improve stability and user experience.
- Design and implement various supporting tools as required.
- Collaborate with other software engineers both on the backend and frontend side of development, product managers, user experience designers, and operation engineers to build new products.