Sr. DevOps System Administrator
Home Credit Vietnam | PPF
Ho Chi Minh
2018-05-30 -> 2018-05-31
- 03- 05 years experiencing with Linux server based technology.
- Experience in managing Online system is Plus
- Any certification in related fields (i.e.: Microsoft Certificate/ Linux System Administration Certificate) or equivalent experience or certificate
- Development skill (Java,Python,...) is Plus
- ELK knowledge
- Strong experience & knowledge of Windows/Linux server based on VMware virtualization
- Intermediate level of spoken English; good written English (be able to communicated well via email with European specialists and colleagues)
- Good knowledge/experience with Vmware
- Good analytic skills for troubleshooting issue
- Understanding of enterprise network and infrastructure environments
- Strong background in Windows/Linux Administration.
- Knowledge with SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
- Act as a professional technical lead for related expertise to provide direction and guideline for the team mate, other IT teams; ready for lead tasks and project in related fields.
- Support Online department for deploying, monitoring.
- Uptime support developer in working hours: upload / backup / Sync resources, prepare environments UAT / PROD.
- Automating deployment of Windows/Linux applications, system configurations and security settings.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment.
- Document Online Systems and maintain the documents are up-to-date.
- Take part in IT projects that are relevant to IT systems under job holder’s direct daily operation.
- Coordinate with other IT staff to make sure that the systems have maximum uptime and security.
- Ensuring successful backups, and developing, implementing disaster recovery plans