Data Engineer (Python, SQL)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-05-30 -> 2018-05-31
- MS or BS in Computer Science in top-ranked universities.
- At least three-year experience on building large-scale distributed systems.
- Highly skilled in Python and Scala/Java.
- Working knowledge with at least two of: Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, Mahout, Kafka.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases, such as HBase, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Experience in data visualization.
- Professional on ETL techniques and frameworks.
- Familiar with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Spark, etc.
- Willing to learn new things and dare to overcome all obstacles.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to work during strict deadlines.
- As a data engineer, you will have a great opportunity to work with our talented data scientists and data engineers to develop important distributed platforms and rapidly build and deploy complex models to production.
- Join our Data Science team, you will be responsible for:
- Building mission-critical, robust and scalable distributed platforms that can keep pace with data across a large number of users and power data exploration, data analytics, model building and production models.
- Investigating top cutting-edge problems including risk prediction, task scheduling optimization, defect recommendation, and inspection pooling system.