Site Reliability Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2018-05-17 -> 2018-05-18
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years in a development, devops, or site reliability engineer role.
- Working knowledge of both scripting languages (Bash, etc..) and high level programming languages (such as PHP, Python), and very proficient in AWS/Cloud technologies (EC2, RDS, Cloudformation/Terraform, Docker).
- Experience working with Unix/Linux.
- Understanding of web services, web application development, SQL.
- Knowledge and understanding of network theory and concepts such as TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, and load balancing.
- Understanding of distributed systems and its related domain, CAP theory.
- Experience conducting systematic troubleshooting of issues.
- Knowledge of the whole web stack, understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, web server, load balancer, database, network layer, etc.).
- ZALORA Engineering
- is looking for a site reliability engineer to work on its cutting edge infrastructure.
- This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on a high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout Southeast Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
- You will be a part of a lean team, working alongside with our software engineers and product managers to build a reliable and highly scalable infrastructure.
- Participate in a team of smart and dedicated engineers
- Design and implement systems for high-availability
- Streamline development and deployment processes via automation
- PagerDuty rotation a.k.a. owning what we build
- Work alongside product managers and software engineers to to build a robust infrastructure.