BI Analyst (SQL)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-05-17 -> 2018-05-18
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistic, IT or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Frequency in: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI,
- Power pivot
- , R, Python,
- Good at calculating and analyzing data.
- Willing to learn, personal development
- Be careful, honest, responsible
- Cooperation spirit, good communication.
- Mature, progressive thinking, open minded, proactive, confidential, Work under pressure, - Have teamwork skills, work independently and self-study,
- Conduct tasks related to collection, processing and organize, data analysis, presentation.
- 1) Support Head of BI in building and organizing reporting and KPIs system.
- Proactively proposes reporting systems, KPIs, workflow systems, relational database optimization.
- Develop performance reports, analyze the performance of departments based on available data sources as required by Head of BI.
- Monitor the KPIs and actively explore the abnormal KPIs.
- 2) Support other Departments
- Build tools to support other departments to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Handling requests from parts related to data and report.
- 3) Other jobs assigned by Head of BI