Data Scientist (Python)
Ho Chi Minh
1,000 - 2,500 usd
2018-05-17 -> 2018-05-18
- At least 1 year of real work in NLP.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning and NLP.
- CRF, FastText, RNN, LSTM, Logistic regression, CNN is part of your vocabulary.
- Practical experience training word embeddings using unsupervised learning.
- Practical experience with classification and regression models.
- Fluent in English.
- Love for data.
- As a Data Scientist, you will train Machine Learning models for NLP. You will also be involved in curating data for our ML models. The ideal candidate will have experience in applying machine learning on large text corpora, as well as the use of NLP in software, including design, implementation, algorithms, correctness, user experience, and performance.
- PROBLEMS YOU WILL SOLVE WHEN WORKING AT ANYMIND:
- Sentiment analysis using word embeddings trained on social media corpus.
- Named Entity Recognition for Brand discovery on social media comments.
- Segmentation of a Curriculum Vitae in different areas: Basic info, Working experience, Skills.
- Train custom NER for extracting entities like job_title from the Working experience section of a Curriculum Vitae.