Software Engineer - Python (OpenStack)
2018-05-17 -> 2018-05-18
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science and software engineering (mandatory)
- - Experience in software development on a Linux environment (mandatory)
- - English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills (mandatory)
- - Experience in development of OpenStack (highly preferable)
- - Experience in software development with Python (highly preferable)
- - Experience in network, storage, or server management (preferable)
- - Experience in software development, maintenance and support OSS (preferable)
- - Experience in software development interacting with any OSS communities (preferable)
- - Experience in source management with github (preferable)
- Job purpose: Function Development/Bug Fix of OpenStack, OSS Version
- 1.Targets Management
- - Ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- 2. Communication
- - Communication with Project Manager and Programmers.
- 1) Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. Create Q&A lists in English and solve all your issues.
- 2) Create your weekly progress reports, your Q&A lists, and your issue lists in English and preferable in Japanese. Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
- 3. Outputs
- - Create following outputs under the direction of Project Leader and get approval from Project Leader.
- 1) Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, test specification and proposals to OSS community
- 2) Programs
- 3) Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reports and bug results reports.
- 4. Skill up
- - Improve your productivity, software quality, technical skills (such as OS, Programming
- Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skills year by year.
- 5. Team work
- - Maintain productive and harmonious relationship within team for teamwork improvement.
- - Assist other Programmers in order to solve various issues of your team.
- - Report problems of your team to your Project Leader as soon as you find.