Senior Python Blockchain Developers
Ho Chi Minh
2018-05-15 -> 2018-05-16
- Degree/Master/PhD in computer science or engineering
- Interest and/or experience in blockchain technology
- Strong Python (Python version 3)
- Cython and C
- Numpy and pandas data stack
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Distributed and asynchronous programming
- Minimum of 3 years of Industry experience in software development
- Can work independently, and as a part of a high performing team
- Good communication skill
- We are looking for candidates with a sound knowledge of computer science and enthusiasm for software development.
- Strong programming skills in Python are required, as well as expertise in the development of distributed or large-scale simulation software.
- Python knowledge must include writing extensions using a language such as C++.
- Experience with distributed-computing principles such as node-level parallelism, multi-threading or GPU acceleration is a plus.
- UI-development knowledge, for example using Kivy, PySide or HTML5, should enable the candidate to rapidly prototype user interfaces starting from a given design or reference wireframe.
- Experience with software development as part of a team, version control and release management.
- Closed collaboration with other team members requires taking the initiative, and will benefit from strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.