Data Analytics (Python, SQL)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-04-28 -> 2018-04-29
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with Python, R (or other tools for statistical analysis) and data visualization tools a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- 3+ years of experience in analytics and process improvement-related initiatives
- Naturally curious and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passion for data
- You would be empowering the organization to make data driven decisions.
- If you have a passion for working with data, generating actionable insights and communicating with people, this would be a role for you.
- Develop and automate dashboards, analyses and reports to support business functions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Operations and Sales to make data driven decisions.
- Create pipelines and queries in the data warehouse. Maintain the integrity of the data as the "single source of truth".
- Assess KPIs, perform root cause analyses, create recommendations for corrective action and work with business verticals to implement them. Be responsible for the accuracy of the calculations of these KPIs.
- Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency and sales growth.
- Be the subject matter expert - the "go-to person" for all things data.