Senior Automation Tester
Niteco (vietnam) Co., Ltd
2016-04-14 -> 2016-04-16
- • Bachelor degree with a major in software development.
- • At least 3 years of experience in Automation Testing and manual test
- - Background on GUI test , Selenium, Robot Framework or VS Coded UI is preferred;
- - Experience with scripting languages such as Python and compiled software languages such as Java, C#
- - Prior work experience with databases and SQL
- • Strong knowledge and ability to using test environments (e.g. Test automation, Test management system)
- • Test driven software development skills.
- • Logical thinking required as engineers
- • Demonstrated understanding of disciplined test methodologies and practices
- • Having knowledge on Software and Testing process
- • Familiarity with all aspects of testing including functional, regression and system testing
- • Ability to troubleshoot using logs, tools, monitoring equipment...etc.
- • Good command of English, both in written and oral communication
- • Have a high sense of responsibility
- • Good at presentation, report writing skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details
- • Ability to work independently – self-directed as well in a team
- • Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- To apply, please submit the following information
- • Job Application Letter with “Senior Automation Tester” in the subject line.
- • Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.
- For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.niteco.se/en/careers/
- Read about Niteco on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Niteco
- Your job is to define and implement automation testing strategies and frameworks for web based, Mobile app products:
- • Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites for multi projects
- • Analyze Business Requirements, create test plan & develops test cases, automation scripts and executes both manual and automated testing.
- • Manage and maintain physical, virtualized and simulated test environments.
- • Act as key point of contact for other testers with automation needs.
- • Provide technical assistance to operations and customer service as well as directly to customers on an as-needed. Also assist in troubleshooting issues.
- • Assists in the training/mentoring of other members, including testers, developers
- • Provide input into improving the Automation test framework for company