Senior Automation QA QC/ Tester (Agile)
Hyakusenrenma Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh
2018-04-19 -> 2018-04-20
- Have systematic mindset and experience in software QA.
- Experience and comfort working in an Agile software development.
- 3+ years of QA/QC in Software Development with the required skills as follows:
- Good knowledge about BDD, TDD for testing.
- Hands-on experience in automation test web-based and mobile application using automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber …
- Ability to build and develop E2E (End-to-end) testing framework such as Robot Framework, etc.
- Experience in designing test cases and performing test for web services.
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Java or other programming languages with ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ code.
- Hands-on experience in performing manual test (black-box testing, integration testing, and data verification, UI testing ...)
- Familiar with bug tracking tools (Jira, Redmine, Trac…) and version management tools such as Git, SVN, CVS…
- Interest or project experience in Business, Travel industry or Vacation Rentals domain is a plus.
- PREFERABLE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of QA/QC tools, concepts, Agile methodology.
- Ability to take risks, find solutions and logically solve problems
- Logical thinking, detail-oriented, willing to explore and research new technologies and methods in testing.
- Ability to determine the relationship between cause and effect
- Understanding the system from an engineer's point of view
- Consideration of the system from a user's point of view
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Do Quality Assurance tasks such as:
- Collaborate with and support each division
- Creating documentation for work content (operation methods, application proposal, FAQ)
- Operation improvement and planning related to service management (PDCA)
- Creating proposals for the purpose of improving quality (PDCA)