SE - Machine Learning (Python/C++/Java)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-04-17 -> 2018-04-18
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other IT-related fields.
- Proficient in Python, C++ or Java.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals in machine learning, statistical theories and practices.
- Ability to read scientific paper on the subject.
- Independent study.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing.
- Actual coding experience with a machine learning-friendly framework such as Tensorflow or Keras.
- Our products are crafted to the highest standards and powered by the latest breakthroughs in the field of artificial intelligence.
- To help us realize this vision, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and developers.
- As a software engineer at OLLI you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the problems (in AI, NLP, TTS and ASR) and propose some approaches for solution
- Collect and annotate data for training models
- Build and implement models (traditional machine learning, deep learning, rule-based models, ...)
- Test and optimize current models
- Read the newest related papers and try using them
- Work with other teams (Web, database, embedded, ...) to launch our products