Software Quality Assurance (Automation)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-04-02 -> 2018-04-03
- Preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in Automation testing.
- Strong in basics and best practices in used in test automation and scripting.
- Experience in using tools like Cucumber will be an added advantage.
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently, and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers and/or customers.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisational skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced project cycle by adapting to ambiguous project objectives, changing requirements, and re-prioritized testing focus.
- Able to meet project related deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience and knowledge of software development (in Java, Ruby or Python) is mandatory
- Experience in UI testing with Selenium
- Knorex develops a cloud-based, highly scalable, all-in-one advertising and marketing platform called Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com/) where Advertisers, Agencies and Publishers can easily create, optimize & publish Dynamic Ads worldwide with speed and ease.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for working closely with our development and business teams to ensure excellent quality of software products and meeting user requirements. You shall perform and coordinate testing efforts on the assigned software applications to isolate and solve issues pertaining to Knorex products. You shall develop tests and present the test results to the development team. This position is responsible for developing and implementing quality control methodologies in compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures for the designated product/system.
- Key Responsibilities
- Perform QA testing on the designated software applications. Testing tasks may include (but are not limited to) working with Business and Development team to develop, review, manage and execute test plans and test scenarios/cases.
- Manage the full functional test lifecycle, including writing, scripts, conditions and test documentation to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that quality standards, proper procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Produce statistics and metrics on QA testing to drive improvement, quality and increased productivity based on the metrics to the Management and involving teams.
- Research automation test tools/ framework for defined testing process
- Build up and maintain automation framework
- Write test script and test case for verification of feature product