Data Analyst (Python)
Up to $2000
2018-03-29 -> 2018-03-30
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Scala, Spark, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as statistical sampling, testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, or Master in CS with focus on machine learning is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience in one of the fields Deep Learning, Bayesian Modelling, NLP, Computer Vision, etc is a plus
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, MXNet, Torch, Theano, etc
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Logistic Regression, SVM, Random Forests, Deep Learning etc
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis;
- Develop roadmaps and implementation strategy around data science initiatives including recommendation engines, predictive modeling, and machine learning
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
- R&D in Graph Computing
- Deep learning and AI in finance
- Doing statistical analysis
- Modeling and predicting user behavior
- Building prediction systems integrated with our eco-products
- Research, evaluate, implement, and present statistical methods to provide actionable insights.