Senior Backend Developer (Java/Python)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-03-24 -> 2018-03-25
- Experience working with one or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field. Or formerly competitive programmer.
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience with distributed system.
- We are currently looking for a creative and talented individual with a passion for technology to enhance and drive up the reliability, and satisfaction of our products, services and systems. The position offers an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to get involved with the technical and product development of Cho Tot and to make it the best online marketplace for Vietnamese people.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve backend API services.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve engineer efficiency with common tooling and platform.
- Build reliable data platform.