Back-end Dev (Python, MySQL, Linux)
2018-03-21 -> 2018-03-22
- To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic, professional attitude and
- IT University qualifications
- Must be familiar with object oriented programming.
- At least 3 year experience in application development.
- Have experience in Web service, Web API and Real-time (cron job) application.
- Good experience in at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Have knowledge about Python development (but not mandatory, Python is easy to learn, and we provide training course)
- Have knowledge about Linux, Window server configuration
- Have knowledge about AWS, NodeJS, Big database and NoSQL is a plus
- Have knowledge about Linux, Window server
- Process of Code Versioning (SVN, Git)
- Have knowledge about software development process: Agile and Scrum
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Fluent in reading and writing English, while having a competent level of English listening and speaking ability.
- The successful candidates will perform architecture, design, and implementation of advanced software development projects. Considered to be the last point of escalation for technical issues relating to software development process, issues, and technical software development roadblocks. To be a decision maker for software architecture and design decisions for software development projects in relation to stated business requirements.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from supervisor/manager;
- Work closely with upper management to ensure software projects meet stated business requirements;
- Design and develop programming systems making specific key decisions to meet business requirements;
- Build and document code structure consistently throughout the development process;
- Maintain superior knowledge and skills in all relevant software development technologies and methodologies;
- Assist and mentor team members to help improve their programming skills;
- Code and debug applications in various software languages;
- Maintain and update Code Libraries;
- Ensure all code and documentation complies to company and industry standards;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Implement performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation of company systems.