Sr. Server/Operation Engineer (AWS/Unix)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-03-18 -> 2018-03-19
- What you bring to the role:
- Strong experience with cloud service providers, particularly AWS
- Unix system admin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Java, Dtrace.
- Proficient in database management (MySQL, Redis) within a distributed cloud architecture
- Networking experience at a high level: TCP/IP, Cisco, Fortinet, Arista.
- Modern logging & metrics systems, e.g. Logstash, Graphite
- Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and effectively.
- Passion for IT technology and delivery
- SuperHappyFunTime is looking for a talented Server/Operations Engineer to be a part of a global team responsible for the availability our game operations.
- You’ll work closely with development teams to ensure that services are designed with scale, operability, performance, and ease-of-use in mind.
- What you get to do every day:
- Deliver high quality functional systems on timelines you commit to.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and proactively in a geographically-distributed team environment
- Deep-dive existing systems to optimize and refactor for performance, reliability, and maintainability as needed
- Plan system and network maintenance while minimizing impact on the live environment
- Work closely with development teams to coordinate releases and resolve specific build failures
- Be part of the escalation path for off-hour maintenance activities and emergencies
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment