ERP Developer (Python)
Ho Chi Minh
Up to 1,000$
2018-03-17 -> 2018-03-18
- Must have a degree in information technology
- Must be familiar with object oriented programming
- Must be focused on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Having experience in ERP, Odoo field is an advantage
- Additional skills
- Knowledge of Python and/or OpenERP is a big plus (but not mandatory, Python is easy to learn, and we provide training to OpenERP)
- Experience in software development is a big plus (but not mandatory, talented and motivated beginners are welcome)
- Involvement in open-source projects and/or interest for the open-source movement is a plus
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Understanding of the processes of a company (sales, purchases, stock management, accounting, human resources,…) is a plus
- Because of company continuous recruiting need, candidates should apply ASAP. If there are any suitable profiles, we will schedule for test and interview sessions soon.
- Software development on OpenERP implementation projects.
- Opportunity to quickly move up based on performance (technical lead, business analyst, functional and technical consultant).
- Understand the requirements provided by the business analysts
- Provide workload estimates for the activities on the project
- Choose the technical design for the implementation
- Code following the coding guidelines and best practices
- Work closely with the business analysts to ensure that the implementation fits the business need
- Work closely with the technical lead to get advices for the implementation
- Work closely with the project managers to define the content of each iteration and the planning of the deliveries
- Work closely with the QC team to fix the bugs detected during the testing phases