Senior AI/Machine Engineer C++/Python
Ho Chi Minh
1,000 - 3,000 USD
2018-03-13 -> 2018-03-14
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Strong background in Machine learning, Deep learning and AI field. Solid grasp of the theories and be able to implement basic Machine learning algorithms: K-means clustering, Tree-based models, Regressions, DNN, CNN, RNN, …
- Solid software engineering skills including but not limited to Python, C/C++, Database, REST API.
- At least 1year relevant work experience with machine learning (in NLP, Computer Vision, Data Science, …).
- Experience with one or more deep learning tools, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Torch, etc.
- Flexible in approaches to difficult problems. Use the right tools for the right task (e.g., use simple algorithms/models when data is scarce).
- Team Culture Requirements:
- Willingness to constantly learn new algorithms, tools, and technologies.
- You must be a fast and thorough learner, capable of systematically inquiring into new technologies and their foundations. Think and rethink, from the ground up.
- Able to constantly challenge yourself to stay on top of your game and upgrade yourself every day.
- Work in AI-oriented projects, build AI features for smart products, such as smart desk, personal robot, smart trashcan, etc.
- Formulate product problems on AI view, research for solutions and algorithms, and implement them into real products.
- Brainstorm for new AI features and new AI products toward smart office environments.
- Work with hardware and software teams to integrate AI features into production