(Senior) Performance Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2018-02-15 -> 2018-02-16
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of software testing, testing methodology and tools, especially Agile Testing
- Advanced skills in writing Load Runner/JMeter/Locust (Python) scripts
- Experience in tuning and profiling Golang/Java/PHP (past as backend developer is preferred).
- Experience in gathering performance testing requirements, determining what needs to be tested and why, and creating test plan to implement.
- Experience in analyzing and understanding application eco-system/ and performance test results, and identify problem areas and monitoring needs.
- Capable of executing adaptive tests based upon intermediate findings to help trouble shoot and isolate application performance issues.
- Knowledge of CI, Jenkins and scripting languages (Shell bash) is a plus
- Strong system thinking and problem solving skills/Being obsessed with perfectionism and quality.
- Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively
- Effective communications in both verbal and nonverbal are preferred (Huge plus: strong English).
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, efficiency and effectiveness
- We are opening opportunities to be parts of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our system needs to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. Let’s join us as a Performance Engineer to provide a consistent, standardized, best practice approach to performance testing, driving improved performance and production stability of system if you are passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare eco-system that will help millions of users.
- WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Executing end-to-end performance tests, analysis of test result, Identify bottlenecks and recommendation to remediate bottlenecks.
- Developing test scripts based upon business requirements and processes.
- Design automation test case and build automation frameworks.
- Review test methods and propose automation test plans for new or updated software projects.
- Effectively use a defect tracking system and quality assurance tool.
- Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle, trouble shooting.
- FOR SENIOR LEVEL
- Establish and maintain the software quality assurance programs, processes, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and established industry standards
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential