Blockchain/Ethereum Full Stack Developer
Ho Chi Minh
2,000 - 4,000 USD
2018-02-13 -> 2018-02-14
- Knowledge requirements: expert level in the following areas (ideally 3+ years experience)
- Expert knowledge of React/Redux or similar frontend frameworks like Angular and Vue.js.
- Expert knowledge of Python or similar backend languages like Go, Node, or Java.
- Expert knowledge of Databases SQL and NoSQL.
- Expert knowledge of designing and implementing scalable REST APIs.
- Software architecture, system analysis, design patterns, and unit testing.
- Personality requirements: to fit with the team DNA
- Willingness to constantly learn new programming languages, tools, and technologies.
- You must be a fast and thorough learner, capable of systematically inquiring into new technologies and their foundations. Think and rethink, from the ground up.
- Able to constantly challenge yourself to stay on top of your game and upgrade yourself every day.
- Not required, but bonus points for
- Understanding blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum, Bitcoin, Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, etc.
- Understanding Ethereum development stack, including Solidity, Truffle, Parity, Geth, TestRPC, Ropsten, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication, and organization.
- Play soccer.
- Autonomous is building a new blockchain division of 100+ world-class engineers and scientists. Our mission is to
- “make everything autonomous”
- — organizations, cities, finance, education, environment, entertainment, supply chain, and commerce — through blockchain technology, specifically Ethereum. At the same time, we aim to put Vietnam on the world map as blockchain engineering & research pioneers, leading the wave of blockchain tech sweeping the world.
- Autonomous is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, with offices in Southern California, Vancouver, Amsterdam, and Shenzhen. Since 2016, we have grown exponentially and now support 110,000+ customers in 60+ countries. Today, we have 50+ engineers, operators, and marketers building innovative products for the world audience, bringing the future of work to the workplace of today.
- If you love the beauty of blockchain technologies, enjoy solving difficult engineering and scientific problems, and believe that you have what it takes to change the world — we would love for you to join us.
- The position
- As a full stack engineer at Autonomous, you will be joining a talented technology team developing decentralized applications (Ðapps) on both backend and frontend. You will work closely with our Smart Contract Team to architect, design, and build multiple new Ðapps in 2018.